Price And Availability for Chalet Le Yeti – WINTER/SUMMER 2019/20
8 Days Skiing
We have set up arrivals and departures so it is possible for you to get 8 days skiing when you book a week. All holidays start on a Sunday. Two rooms are ready for guests arriving at 10am, with the others ready by the evening. Guests departing can keep two rooms until 5pm. You can therefore have eight days skiing, two Sundays and the six other days, when you book for a week.
- Chalet rental
- All linen and electricity
- Cleaning and cleaning materials
- 2 resident staff, who cook, shop, clean and help (Winter Season Only)
Prices Do Not Include:
- Any travel costs
- Cost of food
- Cost of wine
- Ski and equipment hire
- Lift Passes
Money for food and wine should be given to chalet staff on arrival by the party leader. Budget about £100 – £120 per person per week.
Pricing generally offers a £400 per person per week reduction, compared to leading ski company prices (allowing for food, wine and travel costs); and we can say with confidence that the chalet offers a superior standard to those offered by British tour operators. We have no overheads to recover, and we have furnished for our enjoyment, not as cheaply as possible!
*Please note: Summer lettings do not have resident staff. We can arrange local help for cooking and cleaning if required. Our prices include a clean, within reason, of the Chalet at the end of the week.
- A deposit of 30% of the total holiday cost is required. Bookings are subject to final confirmation by the owner within 24 hours of a booking being received. Once booking is confirmed, deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Full balance payment is due no later than 12 weeks prior to departure.
- Cancellation before full payment date will result in loss of deposit. After full payment date, any money will only be refunded if another letting can be made.
- All baggage and belongings of the client are, at all times, their responsibility. We will accept no responsibility whatsoever.
- Damage by client to Chalet Le Yeti property must be paid for by the client at the time of the incident.
- Any claim by the client will be subjected to English Law and will be limited to the value of any payments already made to and accepted from the client.
- We have tried to ensure the accuracy of all facts on this website and in all other material, but cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies.
- We strongly recommend all clients to take out an appropriate insurance policy.
CHEQUES SHOULD BE MADE PAYABLE TO: JONATHAN ROSE
Jonathan Rose, 17 Chelsea Square, London SW3 6LF
Tel: +44 (0)7803 290 587
Payment is due 12 weeks before departure.