- A deposit of 30% of the total holiday cost is required. Bookings are subject to final confirmation by the owner within 24 hours of a booking being received. Once booking is confirmed, deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Full balance payment is due no later than 12 weeks prior to departure.
- Cancellation before full payment date will result in loss of deposit. After full payment date, any money will only be refunded if another letting can be made.
- All baggage and belongings of the client are, at all times, their responsibility. We will accept no responsibility whatsoever.
- Damage by client to Chalet Le Yeti property must be paid for by the client at the time of the incident.
- Any claim by the client will be subjected to English Law and will be limited to the value of any payments already made to and accepted from the client.
- We have tried to ensure the accuracy of all facts on this website and in all other material, but cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies.
- We strongly recommend all clients to take out an appropriate insurance policy.
- Chalet rental
- All linen and electricity
- Cleaning and cleaning materials
- 2 resident staff, who cook, shop, clean and help!*
Prices Do Not Include:
- Any travel costs
- Cost of food
- Cost of wine
- Ski and equipment hire
- Lift Passes
Money for food and wine should be given to chalet staff on arrival by the party leader. Budget about £100 – £120 per person per week.
Pricing generally offers a £400 per person per week reduction, compared to leading ski company prices (allowing for food, wine and travel costs); and we can say with confidence that the chalet offers a superior standard to those offered by British tour operators. We have no overheads to recover, and we have furnished for our enjoyment, not as cheaply as possible!
*Please note: Summer lettings do not have resident staff. We can arrange local help for cooking and cleaning if required. Our prices include a clean, within reason, of the Chalet at the end of the week.
CHEQUES SHOULD BE MADE PAYABLE TO: JONATHAN ROSE
Jonathan Rose, 17 Chelsea Square, London SW3 6LF
Tel: +41 (0)7803 290 587
Payment is due 12 weeks before departure.